What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
Each Chargeback Alert provides the following data elements information; Credit Card Number, Authorization Date/Time, Amount of the transaction, and the Merchant Descriptor.
Still have questions? Maybe these can help.
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help