What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
Taking action or on chargeback alerts is at the sole discretion and the responsibility of the merchant. Merchants can choose to refund a transaction but by not taking action on an alert, the merchant may still receive the chargeback from the bank.
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help