What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
We work closely with card issuers to prevent this from occurring. In the event however, you receive a chargeback simply contact us or call our customer service department at (844) 993-3282.
We will work with the card issuers to address the issue and where the credit was submitted in a timely manner, you will be billed for the alert.
Chargeback Alerts FAQs
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help