What type of alerts will I receive?
Alerts are sent for transactions where the primary cardholder has identified transactions that are fraudulent/unauthorized and the bank has cancelled the card. We are increasing the scope beyond fraud-coded chargebacks to include non-fraud pending chargebacks in the near future.
Chargeback Alerts FAQs
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help