How do I eliminate chargebacks?
It’s simple! Contact Chargeback Alert’s to find out how to eliminate chargebacks. Our platform can close the information gap between cardholders, card issuers and merchants.
Upon receipt of the cardholder data from the card issuers, Chargeback Alerts creates an alert and transmit the alert to the affected merchant.
Significantly reduce the time it takes for merchants to be notified of confirmed fraud from three to six weeks to just a few minutes, hours or days.
Contact us to start eliminating chargebacks and take control of what happens with your merchant account.
Additional Information About Chargeback Alerts
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- What action does the merchant take when they receive a Chargeback Alert?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help