What action does the merchant take when they receive a Chargeback Alert?
Did you receive a chargeback alert? Simply refund the transaction immediately and record the outcome within the Chargeback Alerts portal or use the API to integrate your applications with us to record the action taken on the alert.
If you need assistance don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions About Chargebacks
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help