What are Chargeback Alerts?
One of the first questions merchants ask is, what are chargeback alerts and should i have this for my business.
Simply put, they are notifications for specific transactions that chargebacks will be processed unless a merchant takes action. The merchant needs to issue a refund as soon as possible (objective is within 24 hours) and provide a notification to the issuer through the ChargebackAlerts portal that the credit is on its way.
Do you have issues with chargebacks? Is your chargebacks ratio a little high? Contact us now to find out how we can help you reduce you chargeback numbers.
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help