What is Chargeback Alerts?
Chargeback Alerts offers an integrated platform that enables merchants to access card-issuer chargeback data in a real-time secure portal or API. Through a network of exclusive relationships with tier one issuing banks, domestic and international, to receive pending chargeback notifications for the purpose of getting them to merchants in real time. This allows the merchant a small window of opportunity to close the chargeback before it goes against their ratios.
- How do I eliminate chargebacks?
- Who is Chargeback Alerts?
- What is Chargeback Alerts?
- What are Chargeback Alerts?
- What are the benefits of Chargeback Alerts?
- What data elements are included in a Chargeback Alert?
- How are the Chargeback Alerts sent?
- What Card Issuing Banks are participating in the service?
- What type of alerts will I receive?
- How does it match Chargeback Alerts to affected merchants?
- What if you get a Chargeback on a transaction that has been refunded?
- What if you don’t refund a transaction that you get a Chargeback Alert for?
- How Collaboration Can Help